Thursday, August 18, 2016

Short One

Herrooo,

This week has been an interesting one fersher and long also haha.

I don't really have a ton of time, definitely left this email for last hahaha so I'm just going to focus on some highlights.

Jerry and Melanie got married on Saturday!! They just had a nice little ceremony in their home and now Jerry is all primed and ready to go for his baptism on August 13th!! We also brought him with us to a baptism in Middleburg and he loved it!! He was going around telling everyone about his baptism and he is just so excited!!

Elder Call and I are finally starting to figure each other out which is a blessing. Hopefully these next 6 weeks should be good!

Hmmm wow I really don't know what 2 say sorry for a disappointing email I promise to do better next week haha.

Love you!

Elder Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment