Monday, June 6, 2016

Fishing and tropical storms

Helloo,

This week has been super great!! Lots of good stuff and many miracles :^)

On Tuesday our mission had an expanded MLC meeting so I got to go which was super awesome. I got to see lots of old mission friends and Elder Barney told me all about my old investigators in Fort Caroline and some of them are getting ready to be baptized which made my day!! It was also a sweet day of learning and spiritualness and such.

I'm really short on time, because there is a smallish tropical storm/tornadoes in J-Ville right now but it's all good. This week we have had some amazing miracles!!! We got more new investigators this week than I ever have before and it was just crazy how much the Lord was blessing us. We even met a family of 10!!! And they are all baptismal age!!! So amazing!!

We also met this super cool old British man, Bill, and he has a lot of potential. I don't even know what to say, we are just having a ton of success and we're trapped in a chapel right now because a bunch of roads are closed. It's kind of fun. Earlier today we were at a member's house and we were fishing (before the storm hit)  and got some sweet pics.

Sorry for the all over the place email. I'll repent and next week will be better I promise!!

Elder Olson






No comments:

Post a Comment